5 Things To Do With The Extra Hour We Get This Weekend
Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour Saturday night/Sunday morning!!
Remember to set your clocks back one hour Saturday night. The original reasons for this time flip don't really apply all that much anymore yet, we keep doing it. (There are many parts of the country that don't do this every year but, we're not one of them so...)
Since there's no getting around it, here are a few suggestions on what to do with that extra hour:
- Sex. Think of it as "overtime", 'ya got another hour! (Careful with that link.)
- Sleep in. (Probably going to be a tie between these first 2 ideas...)
- Party more. The bars close at 2 but, officially, it will only be 1 so; why not??
- Sex. Again. (Honestly, will you really use the whole 60 minutes the first time?)
- Support local artists. Spend an extra hour online listening to, and/or reading works by, locals. (It wouldn't kill you to maybe buy some merch or something too...)
There you go, my top 5 ways to fill the extra hour this weekend. Have fun!