New Years Day Closures In El Paso
If you're looking for the biggest New Years Eve party in town, click here! If you're wondering what you can .. or can't .. do tomorrow, keep reading!
According to the El Paso Times, many businesses, services and official offices will not be available tomorrow.
School districts are still on their Christmas holiday.
- Canutillo: Staff returns Jan. 5; classes resume Jan. 7.
- El Paso: Staff returns Jan. 5; classes resume Jan. 6.
- Ysleta: Classes resume Jan. 6.
- Fabens: Classes resume Jan. 5.
- Anthony, Clint, San Eli, Socorro and Tornillo: Staff returns Jan. 5; classes resume Jan. 6.
- EPCC: Offices reopen Jan. 5; enrollment services will be open over the break.
- UTEP: Reopens Jan. 5.
U. S. Post offices will be closed at noon today and all day tomorrow.
County offices will be closed today and tomorrow.
- City Hall: Closed Thursday and Friday.
- Public libraries: Closed Thursday.
- El Paso Municipal Court and all bond offices: Closed Thursday.
- Department of Public Health: Closed Thursday.
- Greater El Paso Landfill: Closes at noon Wednesday; closed Thursday.
- Citizen Collection Stations: Closed Thursday and Friday.
- Animal Services Shelter: Open 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday; closed Thursday.
There will be no trash collections on New Years Day.
Banks will be closed tomorrow, while most restaurants will be open. (Some may be on different operating hours than usual though, so you might want to call first.)
Happy New Year!