List of Fireworks Shows in El Paso
According to the American Pyrotechnics Association, Americans are going to spend more than a billion dollars on fireworks this Independence Day.
The big fireworks displays millions of Americans will see cost an estimated 340 million. These huge displays will light up the skies especially here in the border land. Check out where you can watch some of the shows this Fourth of July.
● Wet-n-Wild Waterworld 4th of July: 60-acres of water park fun and a huge fireworks display at the end of the night. Fireworks at around 9 p.m. [More Info]
● Western Playland Fourth of July: 30+ rides and games for all ages and “the biggest fireworks display in the Southwest” near closing time, approximately 9:45 p.m. [More Info]
● Pop Goes the Fort: The El Paso Symphony Orchestra annual performance of patriotic and Broadway pops music at Fort Bliss’s Biggs Park. Firework will follow immediately after. [More Info]
● Music under the Stars Patriotic Concert and Firework Spectacular: Patriotic music with the El Paso Wind Symphony and a 3-D “firework spectacular” around 9 p.m. [More Info]
● Abundant Living Faith Center: Fireworks after the service, about 9 p.m. [More Info]
You can also stay home and watch the nation's biggest display is in New York City, where the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Show celebrates its 40th anniversary.