Great Local Places To Get A Great Haircut In El Paso
Whenever you need to get a haircut, there's plenty of chains you can go to but sometimes the best places to go to are the ones that are homegrown. The local shops where people know who you are & know exactly what you like (there was even a nice local soul who gave haircuts to the homeless).
So if you need to get a quick trim (Or if you need to get rid of that "CUH" haircut), there's many great barbershops & hair salons to stop in El Paso:
- One place my mother, & myself, have gone to for many years is Hair FX, on the east side at 1891 Lee Trevino. They're open Tuesday-Saturday.
- My girlfriend & her mom frequent The Selah Salon & Spa, which is open Tuesday- Saturday at 5730 Trowbridge
- Another place I used to frequent all the time since high school is Hair Productions on 126 Shadow Mountain; open 7 days a week.
- There's a new location on Zaragoza, a veteran owned shop called Fortune N Glory, 1883 Zaragoza, open Monday-Saturday.
- Whenever I go visit family in Horizon, they always love going to Xtravaganza Beauty Salon, 140 N Kenzao Ave. Open Monday-Saturday
Other shops you can go to:
- Studio 209 is open Monday thru Saturday at 1700 N Zaragoza. There's also a west side location at 7216 N Mesa.
- Don Juan Barbershop, 145 S Mesa Hills. Open 7 days a week,
- The Capones Barbershop has 11 locations in town in the East, West & Northwest side of El Paso.
- The Glory Road Barbershop is located close to UTEP, 140 Montecillo, Site B-3. Open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday thru Saturday.
- Yes We Do Family Hair Centers have multiple locations in El Paso including 931 Resler Dr & 12370 Edgemere Blvd.