El Paso Remains A Safe Pokemon Go Hunting Area
El Paso has been rated as one of the safest cities in The United States of America. Apparently, we're also one of the safer places to play Pokemon Go.
People playing this damn Pokemon Go game elsewhere have gotten themselves hurt or even killed.
- Two "hunters" fell off a cliff while looking for these stupid things in California.
- A guy in Florida was tazed and arrested while playing,
- A Texas teenager was bitten by a snake while hunting,
- A 62-year-old New York man, (Yeah, 62 freakin' years old and chasing Pokemon), became lost and mired down in a swamp on his quest.
- Car accidents too. One guy in Delaware smashed his car into a police car.
Those are just a few examples of the stupid sh** that's happening with this game. At least when you go after El Chuco Pokemon, all you have to worry about are the heat, using plenty of sunscreen and, maybe, the chupacabra!