Best News Bloopers of 2018
Lisa and I spent the better part of an hour watching and re-watching this video of the Best News Bloopers of 2018. At first we were watching to see if any of the local anchors or reporters made the cut like they have in years passed (they didn’t). Then, we just got sucked into the black hole of laughing and analyzing these goofy mistakes because, it goes without saying, neither one of us ever gets tounge-tied or screws up while WE’RE on the air.
Here are a few of the high-lights if you don’t have time to watch the whole 15 minute video:
- The world’s most predictable reporter-:47
- British reporter talks about how important it is that he NOT fall into the pool; immediately falls into pool-2:33
- Reporter thinks wild cougar is a dog as it casually walks into her shot-4:14
- Anchor accidentally finds himself in gay double-entendre melee with sports guy-5:19
- “We’ll probably sit around and cooks soups and eat bread and get all fat and sassy”-8:14
- WGN’s Morgan Kolkmeyer: the most totes adorbs meteorologist EVAH!
- Best police composite sketch ever-11:25