Would You Watch ‘Avengers’ With This Guy And His Specific Rules?
The other day in the Hollywood Buzz, we talked about a guy who was super excited for Avengers: Infinity War that he set some pretty specific ground rules for his girlfriend.
If you can't make it out, let me break them down for you:
1. I’ll buy you whatever you want before the movie. Candy, popcorn, drinks, even a hotdog. But you can’t ask for anything during the movie.
2. No talking during the movie, I can’t be distracted. You got questions? Write them down, I’ll answer when it’s over.
3. No hand holding, it’ll distract me and I’ll miss things I’ve waited 10 years to see. Save your cooties until post post credit scene(s). Kissing also applies.
4. If a main character dies, we cry together, if you ain’t crying you walking home. I need you invested in this.
5. If you cancel the movie date, I’ll need 24 hours notice so that I may replace you with a suitable viewer, most likely Jesse. If you cancel last minute and I have to watch alone, you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.
Here's a weird one though:
6. If a crazy white guy wants to come up in there trying to ruin the movie by shooting at people, I need you to take him down quickly and keep him under control. Wait until after the movie to call the police, I don’t need the commotion interrupting the movie.
Her response of a raised eyebrow emoji probably means he's going alone. Avengers: infinity War is 10 years in the making and is the most anticipated movie of the year. Ticket pre-sales skyrocketed in the first 24 hours, outselling the last seven Marvel movies combined. So, yeah, it's a pretty big deal,and it's possible that the boyfriend was sort of joking, but are his rules outrageous or are they justified? Take the poll below and let us know if you'd be down to go with him!