The After Buzz with Brandon Coates — July 31, 2019
Here is what we're talking about on this episode of The After Buzz.
- My mom and sister were visiting over the weekend and it was awesome.
- Took them to a Chihuahua game.
- Had a real nice dinner with the in-laws on Saturday.
- Took them to Old Mesilla and the haunted Double Eagle.
- And on Monday went for a drive around the Franklin Mountains and enjoyed some pozole.
- I have lots of 8th grade Washington DC stories:
- I spilled my drink on the plane flight out to DC. So I had to use my change of clothes on the plane.
- My friends and I negotiated for a fake (and possibly stolen) necklace on the streets of DC.
- We also wanted to go to Hooters but thought there was an age limit. So we went to the food court and sat at a table outside the restaurant.
- I got special tickets to a Baltimore Orioles game.
- I listened to Pink Floyd's The Wall countless times. Seriously, that thing was on loop over and over and over and over again.
- And a truly horrible part of the story, a girl from another school that was staying in the same hotel as us died in her sleep.
- And I also have a some more life hacks.