Do you have questions about StreetFest? See our FAQs below.
Gates open at 6 p.m. bands start on small stages then. Headlining bands start later. We do not release the exact start times for any band.
No. Anyone is welcomed to attend. Children under two are free. Kids 2-12 are $15. Everyone 13 and older is regular price.
Yes, you must be 21 or older to enter.
Yes. The car show returns to the Convention Center this year!
Yes! StreetFest is filled with amazing food. We'll have a list of all the vendors here shortly.
Nope. But you'll be having such a great time, you won't want to leave anyway.
6 p.m. each night.
Approximately 1 a.m. each night.
- Weapons including fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers
- Outside food or drinks
- Tents or chairs of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording equipment including large, professional, detachable zoom lenses, or other commercial equipment
- No unlicensed vendors allowed. No solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Small purses will be allowed
- "Ready to Rock" attitudes
- Personal, non-professional cameras
- Strollers, although it gets very crowded
Buy tickets at Ticketmaster or area 7-Eleven Alon stores.
There are several parking lots and spaces around downtown El Paso. Most will cost you a few dollars. Parking in the Convention Center will be available, but fills up fast.
No. We'll be there rain or shine and hope to see you. If you can't attend, you can always give your tickets to a friend. No refunds will be issued.
Media passes can be requested here.