Are You A Psychopath?
Buzz recently received an email from a listener outlining the signs of a clinical psychopath and suggesting he ask fellow members of the Morning Show if we thought they applied to him. Never a good sign when someone sends you an unsolicited psychopath test.
When most people think of psychopaths, they think of cold-blooded serial murderers and American Psycho, however, according to health officials, one in every 100 people is a psychopath, and most aren't violent. Also, apparently there's no difference nowadays between the terms psychopath and sociopath and can be used interchangeably.
According to an article published on Thrillest, here's the signs of a psychopath:
- They're arrogant, and believe they're better than everyone else.
- They're charming, and talk a lot, dominating conversations. They believe what they have to say is more important.
- They get bored easily and need constant stimulus. They often trouble finishing projects.
- They're extremely manipulative and good at lying.
- They lack guilt or remorse and may not accept responsibility for their wrongdoings.
- They can be impulsive.
- They're irresponsible.They may show up late to work, and might also be financially dependent on someone else.
- They have a bad temper, and get annoyed or impatient easily.
- They struggle with serious relationships. And tend to cheat on significant others when they are in relationships.
- They lack empathy and are generally cold and inconsiderate.
While we think some of these might describe Buzz (or any of us, really), we don't think that he fits all of them, so while he's