Scheduled Road Construction And Road Closures This Week
The never-ending month of January is over, but February isn't bringing us any reprieve from road construction in the city. Find out if your commute is affected. Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to the traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Paisano Drive (Ongoing 24/7)
Jan. 15 - March 4
- Paisano Drive is COMPLETE CLOSURE for approximately 300 feet starting at Sunland Park Drive.
- Sunland Park Drive down to two lanes from Constitution to Paisano
February 12 (9 am-4pm)
- I-10 West Sunland Park Entrance Ramp COMPLETELY CLOSED
Feb. 12 and Feb. 13 (9 pm-6am)
- I-10 East Paisano Drive Entrane ramped CLOSED
- I-10 East between North Mesa and Executive Center Blvd.
I-10 East at North Mesa
Feb. 12-15 (9 pm-6 am)
- I-10 East COMPLETELY CLOSED between North Mesa and Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 East North Mesa Entrance Ramp CLOSED
- I-10 East Resler Entrance Ramp CLOSED
- I-10 East Sunland Park Drive Flyover Entrance Ramp CLOSED
I-10 West at Executive
Feb. 15 (9 pm-6am)
- I-10 West at Executive Center Blvd. COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Schuster/UTEP Entrance Ramp to I-10 West CLOSED
I-10 West at Resler
Feb. 25 (3 am) to Feb. 26 (6 am)
- I-10 West COMPLETELY CLOSED from Redd Road to North Mesa Street
- North Mesa Street COMPLETELY CLOSED underneath I-10 overpass
- I-10 West North Mesa Exit CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.