I Have The Answers To El Paso’s Most Burning Questions
These damn internet riddles have spread like the coronavirus itself.
These riddles are maddening. The clues are kinda vague which opens them to different answers and that's what makes them so annoying. The opportunity for different interpretations sparks debate and conjecture. That's ok between two adults but when it comes to social media ... just like politics and religion ... it also sparks animosity, discourse, trash talk, and friend "blocking". With that, ultimately, the terrorists win.
To settle things once and for all here are a few popular internet riddles along with my answer and the correct answer. Even the right answer will probably still start an argument so, just read 'em to yourself.
“You enter a bedroom. There are 34 people. You kill 30. How many are in the bedroom?”
- First of all, if this took place in El Paso, 34 people wouldn't gather in a bedroom. I guaran-damn-tee you it was the kitchen. As for the answer, you bring the total to 35. Now that Jason has whacked 30 of them, are you going to sit around and have tacos? Nooo ... You're running away like those other 4 people did which is why they're still alive. My answer is 30.
- Real answer.
How many letters are in the alphabet?
- In El Chuco, this one's tricky as we have extra letters around here. Two "L's" together = a "Y", "J" and "G" can't seem to decide who's making what sound, and "S" often needs an extra "ES" before the real "S". (As In, "ES"-tupid, & "ES"- nake for example.)
- However, that does not affect the answer.
I have 6 eggs. I broke 2, I cooked 2 and ate 2. How many eggs do I have?
- If you have 6 eggs and manage to somehow use them all without feeding 6 people, dodging your Abuelita's chancla should be your real worry.
- It happens though, here's the answer.
A pregnant woman goes out of her room and into the kitchen. She goes to the fridge door and opens a can of tuna, a soda, a yogurt, and a cookie. What did she open first?
- If she's pregnant, I'd guess ... tongue planted firmly in cheek ... her legs.
- I'm kidding!! Calm down. here's the answer.
That probably just got me in trouble so, this is where I "drop the mic" and move on. Read more riddles here.