‘AmHoStoHo – Devil’s Night’ — Brandon’s 30 Days of Horror — Day 29
This past week's American Horror Story brought in some real life serial killers (all of which Buzz was able to name in the preview BTW). So who were they and what did they do?
- Richard Ramirez — 16+ victims from 1984 to 1985 in Los Angeles
- Gordon Northcott — 20+ victims from 1926 to 1928 in Wineville, California
- Aileen Wuornos (Charlize Theron won the Academy Award playing Wuornos in Monster back in 2003) — 7 victims from 1989 to 1990 in Florida
- The Zodiac Killer — 20+ victims through the 1960s and 1970s in California (this one Buzz didn't guess because of obvious reasons, they never showed him/her in the preview because no on knows exactly who the Zodiac Killer was)
- John Wayne Gacy —33 victims from 1972 to 1978 in Chicago
- Jeffrey Dahmer — 17 victims from 1978 to 1991 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This season is gearing up to be one of the best in the series. I'm not sure if it can reach the level of the first season. but there isn't too many stories going on (like in season 2) and it still has us guessing what is happening and intrigued enough to tune in next week.