Yes or BS — Celebrity Injuries Edition
We heard yesterday about Danny DeVito's run in with a monkey on the set of Batman Returns. So it's time for a Yes Or BS quiz about random celebrity injuries.
- Ben Stiller got bitten on the chin by a ferret.
- Yes - During the filming of Along Came Polly a ferret latched onto his chin and he ended up having to get a rabies shot.
- Reese Witherspoon got a black eye while filming Water For Elephants from Robert Pattinson.
- BS - She didn't get on from Pattinson, but did show up in public with a black eye. Only she got it because she was hit by a car while jogging in Santa Monica.
- Halle Berry almost choked to death during a sex scene with Pierce Brosnan.
- Yes - It was during the filming of Die Another Day. Brosnan feeds her a fig in bed and she started to choke on it. He was about to give her the Heimlich maneuver (naked), but she ended up coughing it up.
- Jim Caviezel got struck by lightning while playing Jesus on Passion of the Christ.
- Yes - And an assistant director got struck TWICE. They did both survive.
- Tom Cruise injured his ankle by kicking a guy in the groin over and over again.
- Yes - The first Jack Reacher movie from 2011, he had to do so many takes for this one shot, his foot ended up swelling up.