Some El Paso Replacement Ideas For New Monopoly Game Piece
I'd make these changes:
- The Car stays but, now it's a lowrider. A '66 Impala, ese.
- The Dog. We love the perro so, he stays but now he's a Chihuahua.
- The Tophat. We'll switch this to a folded bandana.
- The Battleship. It's primarily army around here so, we'll switch to a tank. Go 1st AD!
- The Wheelbarrow. C'mon, after years of "Mexican Gardener" stereotypes? We're totally keeping this one.
- The Cat = a Chupacabra! (Keep it away from the Chihuahua though.
- The Boot. Too easy ... a chancla!
There was once a cannon piece but, it was retired and never replaced. If we did replace it however, it would have to be a Tequila bottle. (We're talking "shots" here, right?) Finally, the poor thimble would become a cell phone. Mostly because nobody around here seems to be able to drive ... or do anything else ... without one!