Real Reactions From ‘The Apocalypse’ Haunted House
It's now happening! The zombie apocalypse has begun:
- Where: Desert Warriors Paintball
- 13900 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79938 United States
- When: Nightly starting at 7pm
- Sundays through Wednesdays — 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays through Saturdays — 7 p.m. to midnight
- Why: Because the zombie apocalypse is eventually going to happen, so we should all do a practice run to make sure we're prepared as much as possible. This way you'll know which friends of yours are the ones who push you into the zombie and run the other way. Trust me, it happens.
- Cost: $12 - And really, that's a steal considering we're helping you eventually save you and your loved ones lives.
We made it out there opening night to check it out and we strapped a GoPro on myself, Fernie and loyal listener and YouTube Chatter Sonia. These are the real reactions of us going through the zombie apocalypse. And yeah, it does start out pretty intense when you walk through the door.