Major Scheduled Road Construction For West El Paso This Week
With all the construction and road closures in west El Paso, you would think it couldn’t get any worse for drivers on the westside. Well, you’re wrong.
Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Here are the major closures for El Paso this week:
I-10 East At North Mesa (Nov. 6th 9 p.m.- 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East RIGHT LANE CLOSED between between North Mesa and Sunland Park
I-10 East At Sunland (Nov. 7th, 8th 8 p.m.-6 a.m.)
- I-10 East COMPLETELY CLOSED between SUnland Park Exit Ramp and Sunland Park Entrance Ramp
- I-10 East Sunland Park Flyover Entrance CLOSED
I-10 West At Executive (Nov. 7th, 8th 8 p.m.-6 a.m.)
- I-10 West COMPLETELY CLOSED between Executive Center to Sunland Park
I-10 East At Mesa (Nov. 7th, Nov. 9th 9 p.m.- 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East down to 1 lane at North Mesa StreetNorth Mesa Exit from I-10 East CLOSED
Resler (Nov. 8th, Nov. 9th 9 a.m.- 4p.m.)
- Resler Exit Ramp from I-10 West COMPLETELY CLOSED
I-10 West At Executive (Nov. 9th, 9 p.m.-6 a.m.)
- I-10 West OCMPLETELY CLOSED form from Executive Center to Sunland Park
I-10 East At North Mesa (Nov. 12th, 3 a.m.- 6 a.m. next morning)
- I-10 East COMPLETELY CLOSED North Mesa Exit Ramp to North Mesa Entrance Ramp
- North Mesa Street COMPLETELY CLOSED underneath I-10. NOTE: This closure may open sooner than 6 a.m.
- I-10 East North Mesa Entrance Ramp CLOSED. NOTE: This closure may open sooner than 6 a.m.
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.