KLAQ Balloonfest Dos and Don’ts
The 30th anniversary KLAQ Balloon Festival is this weekend and it's going to be legendary.
To mark the big 3-0, we brought the balloon launches and the balloon glow back to Wet N Wild Waterworld and they've got a new attraction for you, the Atlantis Adventure. We're cranking up the best local rock inside the park and moving the headlining bands to a full on concert stage with full on lighting and everything. Finally, we're bringing you the baddest concert lineup in Balloonfest history to rock that fancy new stage. Gin Blossoms, Fastball, All That Remains, The Wyldz, Sons Of Texas, We Are Harlot, Anthrax and Volbeat.
It's going to be a crazy weekend and we want everyone to have an awesome and safe time so, yeah, there are a few rules.
- Weapons, fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers
- Outside food or drinks AFTER 5 PM.
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording equipment including large, professional, detachable zoom lenses, or other commercial equipment
- No unlicensed vendors allowed. No solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
But, by all means, please bring:
- Personal, non-professional cameras
- Tents and chairs
- Any personal items needed for the water park.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Sunglasses and hats, bandanas, etc.
And a sharpie. Just in case you catch your favorite rock star wandering around the park.