Get in a Spooky Mood With this ‘Hocus Pocus’ Drinking Game
I think that it's no secret that I absolutely love the 1993 family friendly Halloween movie "Hocus Pocus." It's the '90's kid in me that will always love it. I don't know how, but two years ago I was able to convince Buzz to have all of us dress as the Sanderson Sisters for our annual Halloween Parade.
"Hocus Pocus" also tops my list of "10 great Halloween Movies that Actually Take Place on Halloween". It's the perfect Halloween movie for the entire family. Well imagine my surprise when I saw a great post making the rounds on social media called; "The Hocus Pocus Drinking Game." As I've adjusted to this "new normal", I am always down for watching "Hocus Pocus" and drinking so this is right down my alley! Since this years Halloween will different from the ones before, why not make this movie a little more adult friendly? The rules seem simple:
Take a drink when:
- Mary barks
- Winnie makes a face like she smelled something terrible
- A spell is cast
- Any of the witches say “children,” “bOOooOk,”
- Someone says "yabos"
- The black flame candle is referenced
Finish your drink when:
- Max gets made fun of for being a virgin
- The sisters are confused by something modern
- They’re singing “I put a spell on you”
And take a shot when:
- Sarah Sanderson says “amok amok amok amok”
- You know the line before it’s said
- Binx dies
This just gives me ideas for turning other Halloween movies into drinking games. Happy Halloween!