A fire at a fraternity house near the University of South Carolina has displaced six students.  Watch one of the frat brothers enthusiastically describing the fire.  According to investigators there were seven people inside the duplex when the fire started, but all were able to get out safely.  No one was injured, and the Red Cross is helping with food, clothing and shelter.  One of the residents gave an interview to a local news station and the funniest part is when he describes the fire as "not frat at all.
wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |                                                                                                           

More From KLAQ El Paso