El Paso Spray Parks Reopen Saturday
As Summer approaches and temperatures rise, here's a great way to cool off!
It's getting windier and hotter in El Paso. The wind will eventually ease but the temperatures going to keep climbing so, thankfully, El Pasos Spray Parks reopen this weekend. Starting Saturday, you can cool off at any of the area spray parks and one of them will even let you bring your dog along!
- Sue Young Park, 9730 Diana Dr.
- Hidden Valley Park, 200 Coconut Tree
- Grandview Park, 3100 Jefferson Ave.
- Westside Community Park, 7400 High Ridge Dr.
- Marty Robbins Park, 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Braden Aboud Memorial Park, 4325 River Bend Dr.
- Salvador Rivas Jr. Park, 12480 Pebble Hills Dr.
- Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda Ave. (Dog Friendly!)