Dubba G’s Top 5 Restaurants Offering Delivery
Since we've all been ordered to stay home for the foreseeable future, here are a few ways to get great food without getting fined.
Restaurants are having to work very differently these days but, they can still serve you. Many people, like me, are still going back and forth to work and can grab something to go from lots of places. Others though are stuck at home, be it by choice or necessity.
No matter why you're holed up, you're probably tired of the same old meals so, here are my personal top 5 favorite restaurants who offer delivery. They're in no particular order and I limited it to one per cuisine in order to present a variety of styles. (Some have limited delivery areas, some require an outside delivery service. Contact them for details.)
- Rib Hut. Amazing bbq and both locations, east and west, will serve alcohol with your meal.
- Ruli's International Kitchen. All sorts of different flavors, combinations and styles plus, they also offer beer and wine with your order.
- Grown Together. For the vegan/meal prep fans.
- PF Changs. Asian and Chinese at its finest.
- Rockstar Burger Bar. Sometimes you just need a good burger and these are the bomb.
Pizza is easy, they have always delivered. As for Mexican food, where do I even start? You pick this one! If they ... or any of your favorites ... don't offer delivery, try Uber Eats, Grub Hub, Door Dash, etc.
For a more complete list of restaurants waiting to serve you, click here.