Cowboys vs Packers Drinking Game
First I have to say this, please drink responsibly and in all honesty, drink in moderation.
Now, to the game. There are going to be more than a few things we'll probably see multiple times during the Cowboys/Packers game. Take a drink every time you see one of these things during the broadcast of the game.
- When they show a replay of the Dez Bryant catch/non catch from the playoff game a couple years ago against the Packers.
- They show Jerry Jones in his suite. Take another drink if someone else is cleaning his glasses for him.
- Each time the announcers mention that Jordy Nelson isn't playing.
- When they show Romo fumbling the point after snap back at the beginning of his career.
- Any kind of Rookie of the Year talk. It can be for either Ezekiel Elliott or Dak Prescott.
- Take a drink when they show Aaron Rodgers' stats from last week's Wild Card game against the Giants.
- Every time the announcers talk about the Cowboys offensive line, and how good they are.
- And finally, every time there's a shot of Tony Romo on the sidelines.