Your Last Chance To Visit The Trinity Site In 2019 Is October 5th
The site of the worlds first nuclear detonation is only open to the public twice a year and your second 2019 opportunity is Saturday, October 5th.
You can drive yourself but, if you want to go in comfort and have some extra fun, book a spot on a guided motorcoach tour. It's about 140 miles, round trip, from Alamogordo to the Trinity Site and the coach trip is a nice way to make the most of it. Here's why:
- 1) There aren't any places to stop, nor are you allowed to stop anywhere, while crossing White Sands Missile Range.
- 2) A brown bag lunch is included with your reservation.
- 3) Local historians travel on the coach answering questions and giving interesting facts about the site and the bomb itself.
- 4) On the way back to Alamogordo, a movie will be shown.
- 5) You'll get a guided tour of the New Mexico Museum of Space History.
Advance tickets are limited though and must be purchased by today, 9/25, so ... book now! For more info call (575) 437-2840 ext. 41132.