5 Ways To Keep Cool In And Around El Paso This Summer
Summer will be here before you know it and it's going to get pretty damn hot so, here are a few ways to cool off.
Here are 5 "cool" things to do:
- 1) Wet N Wild opens 5/5 with pools, rides and shade trees to cool you off. Plus, you can bring in your own food and beer and stuff. Season passes available now.
- 2) El Paso Public Pools are located all over the city as are several spray parks. The parks are open daily from 10a-10p.
- 3) Theaters are nice and cool and some theaters, like Alamo Drafthouse, offer restaurant caliber food and bar service!
- 4) Leave! Head for Ruidoso, Cloudcroft and/or Silver City. Temps there can be as much as 20 degrees cooler and there's a ton of stuff to see and do.
- 5) Or, you could just sit in front of the AC at home and have a cold brew or two. (Not real exciting but, it works.)
Whatever you do, remember to use sun screen and drink plenty of water