2019 Beer Bites and Beats Music Lineup & Schedule
Check out the Beer Bites and Beats musical line up for this year.
Beer Bites and Beats returns this year with amazing beer, great food, live art and plenty of sweet tunes from local musicians.
The free craft beer festival will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2019, in downtown El Paso off Durango and Overland outside of DeadBeach Brewery.
Our musical lineup this year will feature local bands such as Chuco Soul Project, Dusty Low, Brandon Bailey Johnson to name a few – check out the complete lineup below:
- 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. - Brandon Bailey Johnson
- 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Steel Queen Band
- 6:20 p.m. to 7:20 p.m. - The Counter Culture
- 7:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Dusty Low
- 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. - Walt on Wax
- 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. - Chuco Soul Project
Gates for Beer Bites and Beats will open at 3 p.m. and continues through midnight. For more details visit beerbitesandbeats.com.
- Beer Bites and Beats
- Off Durango and Overland by DeadBeach Brewery
- Saturday – September 21, 2019
- 3 p.m. to 12 midnight
- Admission: Free