Vegas Bachelorette Party Email Says “No Liquor, No Sex”
We all have funny/crazy bachelor or bachelorette stories. Maybe a hooker ended up in the limo. Maybe the bachelor party was in a meat packing plant. Yup, both things that I have experienced.
Here is something I haven't experienced, and I'm glad I haven't. A woman sent out an email with a set of rules for a bachelorette party in Vegas. Here is what the email said:
I'm really excited for our upcoming trip to Vegas. I think it'll be such a good time and we'll all finally get to bond.
I know Vegas is known as "sin city," but despite this, I still have to uphold the moral code out Father inscribed in my heart. Due to this, I have some ground rules that I'd like everyone to follow. These will not only help me remain aligned with the Church, but also keep us all out of trouble.
1. Sunday, the 12th, I have found an appropriate church and contracted the Pastor there explaining that we're from out of town, but we'd still like to attend services. Sunday @ 7:15am, we'll be Ubering to the church. I can't wait to share God with all of you. I think it'll be a nice way to cleanse us of our sins from that week.
2. In the hotel room, no hard liquor. I don't want people getting inebriated and falling from the balcony. Also, as this is my first time being "of age" and in an environment with prevalant drinking, I don't want to be tempted by these foul drinks. I'm not sure how I'll react to "rum" or "tequila" or "vodka" and I'd like to test these in more controlled environments. Please stick to light beers and red wines.
3. There will be no sex taking place in our hotel rooms/anywhere in the suite. As one of us have committed ourselves to husbands yet, there's no need to have premarital sex.
4. Please don't invite random men back to the suite. I do not see a need for them to be there or know where we are staying. I don't want to be robbed!
5. Please venmo me $50 each as I will be buying groceries for the hotel room. The last thing we need it to be famished in that desert heat!
6. Absolutely under no circumstances - no drugs. Half of you currently work in positions that require you to have security clearances and I do not want you to be tempted by these substances. Drugs bring nothing but problems. <REDACTED> please leave your adderall at home. I understand you have a medical condition, but as we will not be studying, there's no need to you to take your methamphetamines.
I think that is all for now, but I am sure more will come up as time draws closer. Can't wait to see you all!
Respectfully and with courteous passion,
You know, as I was typing that, my gut is telling me this is a hoax and not real.