Urban Air Reopens In El Paso Saturday
As El Paso reopens, more entertainment options are becoming available. As of Saturday, you can count Urban Air among them.
Urban Air Adventure Park will soon be back on the list of 'things to do around El Paso' when they reopen Saturday, June 20th. This indoor park is great for summer fun when temperatures routinely top 100 degrees and for those days when other things ... like rain, lightning, wind, etc ... make other activities difficult.
They will, of course, be operating under some new policies and procedures such as mandating 2-hour reservations and other things such as:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures (hourly maintenance as well as deep cleanings)
- Each guest and team member will have their temperatures taken
- All team members must wear masks
- Limited capacity on all attractions, maintaining appropriate social distancing during the two-hour reservations
- Strategically placed hand sanitizers throughout high traffic areas including the front entrance, café, attraction entrances, and exits and party rooms
- Cashless food service
- Gloves and masks available for purchase - urbanairtrampolinepark.com
The venue also undergoes regular "fogging" treatments using EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectants and antimicrobial coatings. Their many different attractions include Go-Karts, indoor skydiving, climbing walls, laser tag, a foam pit, an arcade, bowling alleys, trampolines, miniature golf, food, drinks, and much more.
Memberships start at about 9 dollars a month, click here for more info. "Platinum" and "Ultimate" tickets are currently 50% off and "essential" Other admission prices are now 50% off and a special event this Friday will allow "essential" workers in for free. (Must show a valid, company ID.)