Unleash Your Inner Nerd At El Paso Comic Con This Weekend
It's an El Paso tradition for us fellow nerds to show our nerdiness & appreciation for things nerds. Last year The El Paso Comic Con was cancelled due to COVID, but this year it's coming back.
The El Paso Comic Con has been around for years & I gotta tell you...I love going to conventions. I love seeing so many people dress up in such unique costumes, I love the art that people come up with. I actually started going to conventions since 2014 & I still have my EP Comic Con badge from when I attended back in 2017.
I'm not the only one who loves going to conventions either. Every year, TONS of people go & post their photos or videos online. If you type in "El Paso Comic Con", you'll find many results of people vlogging about their experiences so we have plenty of nerds in El Paso, especially here at KLAQ.
This year's El Paso Comic Con is being held this weekend, September 10th-12th, at the Convention Center Plaza Downtown, 1 Civic Center Plaza.
- Friday: 5pm to 9pm, Tickets are $25
- Saturday: 10am to 7pm, Tickets are $35 &
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm, Tickets are $30
If you're curious on who's attending Comic Con this here, here are some of the guests:
- Naomi Grossman who played Pepper in the FX series American Horror Story
- David Yost, who you might know as Billy, aka the Blue Power Ranger, from the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
- Sean Kanan who played Mike Barnes, the villain from The Karate Kid III.
- Kelci Saffery & John Reinke from the show Tiger King
- Derek Riggs, the iconic artist of Iron Maiden's mascot, Eddie.
- Former WWF superstars Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake & Greg "The Hammer" Valentine".
- You can see the full list of guests right here.
If you want to get your tickets for this year's El Paso Comic Con, you can still get your single day or weekend pass tickets here.