Top 5 Things You Need to Know About BaconFest 2015
1. Bring Cash!
Some vendors will be taking credit cards, and others may not. Don’t forget to bring cash as there will not be any ATMs available on site.
2. Things that can/cannot be brought in.
- No outside beverages will be allowed into the event footprint.
- No outside food will be allowed into the event.
- You are welcome to bring lawn chairs into the event footprint.
- Bring your umbrella!
- Pets will not be allowed into the event footprint
3. The Garden Bacon Experience (VIP TICKETS)
Tickets are to be redeemed at The Garden.
The VIP experience is 21+ only
Three bacon inspired menu items are included, plus two drinks.
Cash bar available in VIP area for extra drinks
4. Event Entrances:
There will be two entrances into the event. One is located off of Durango Street.
The second entrance will be located off of San Antonio Street and Anthony Street.
5. Win Cash and Prizes!
We will be hosting contests throughout the day. Sign up by the stage for either of the following contests:
1:15- Hog Calling Contest (Win up to $100.00 in cash!)
3:15- BaCon Costume Contest (1st Place $500.00, 2nd Place $250, 3rd Place $100.00) - No costumes made with real bacon.
5:15- Hog Round Up Contest (Up to $150 in cash prizes)