There’s A New ‘Hocus Pocus’ Drinking Game and I am Down!
I think that it's no secret that I absolutely love the 1993 family friendly Halloween movie "Hocus Pocus." Buzz has never seen it and Brandon saw less than half of it and deemed it a "terrible movie." Lisa is the only one who agrees with me! It's the '90's kid in us. Well imagine my surprise when on Facebook I saw a great post making the rounds called; "The Hocus Pocus Drinking Game." Now, I am always down for watching "Hocus Pocus" and drinking so this is right down my alley! The rules seem simple:
Take a drink when:
- Mary barks
- Winnie makes a face like she smelled something terrible
- A spell is cast
- Any of the witches say “children,” “bOOooOk,”
- Someone says "yabos"
- The black flame candle is referenced
Finish your drink when:
- Max gets made fun of for being a virgin
- The sisters are confused by something modern
- They’re singing “I put a spell on you”
And take a shot when:
- Sarah Sanderson says “amok amok amok amok”
- You know the line before it’s said
- Binx dies
So, movie night at my place? I think yes!