Places In El Paso You Can Celebrate International Chocolate Day
Who doesn't love chocolate? If you're a chocoholic, you'll be happy to know that today, September 13th, marks the day of International Chocolate Day, one of FOUR different holidays celebrating the love of chocolate: World Chocolate Day on July 7 & two National Chocolate Days on October 28 and December 28. So in honor of today, here are some places in El Paso you can get YOUR chocolate fix.
I love me some chocolate, whether it's a chocolate candy bar, ice cream, a doughnut... I'm just a fan of chocolate. Thankfully there are MANY places here to get your chocolate fix, ranging from all types of chocolate items:
- Chocolat, located at 5860 N Mesa.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has a couple locations in El Paso: One at the Fountains of Farah 8889 Gateway Blvd. West Suite #1302 & another at the Outlet Mall in Cauntillo 7051 S Desert Blvd E-505
- Bella Cora Bakery, 2 locations: 7500 N Mesa St Ste 307 & 1830 Joe Battle Blvd.
- If you're in the mood for Mexican hot chocolate, or coffee, you can go to Kinley's House Coffee & Tea on 2231 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79902 or the Coffee Emporium 5817 N Mesa St.
- One of the newest places for Mexican Cacao chocolate is Ixcacao Artisanal Chocolate, 914 N Mesa
- Sweet Addiction, 2801 N Piedras St,
- Insomnia Cookies, 2500 N Mesa St
- Sweet District, 1550 N Zaragoza St
- Maybe you're looking for ice cream, or gelato; there's Nonotelo Gelateria Artiganale on 7300 N Mesa, Aurora Rolling Ice Cream on 8320 Dyer St, Fahrenheit 32 on 12135 Montwood
- Another new location for chocolate is The Glazy Doughtnut, right next to Raising Canes on 2119 N Mesa
Hopefully these places help you decide on where to go to satisfy your love and craving for chocolate today.