A List of Halloween Carnivals Happening In El Paso On Halloween Night
El Paso, It's that time of the year when ghouls, goblins, and all things creepy-crawly come out to play. (I’m talking about people dressed in Halloween costumes just in case you were wondering.)
Halloween Carnivals are BACK, and they're bound to make your October 31st a fun night for you and the whole family!
El Paso Parks and Recreation shared a post on their official Facebook page inviting locals to the numerous carnivals that will be taking place on Halloween night all across the city.
All carnivals are free and open to the public.
What to Expect:
- Jumping Balloons: Bounce your way into the spooky spirit with our jumping balloons.
- Activities: Get your creative juices flowing with Halloween-themed crafts and games. From pumpkin decorating to mummy wrapping, there's something for everyone.
- Music: Groove to the spine-chilling beats that will keep the Halloween vibes alive. You might even spot a zombie or two showing off their dance moves!
- Games: Test your courage with our thrilling games and win some eerie prizes. From ring toss to the mystery box challenge, the games are endless.
- Candy and Treats: Trick-or-treating is a must, right? Get your sweet tooth ready because we've got buckets of candies and treats waiting to be devoured.
Here is the complete list of Halloween Carnivals:
Hocus Pocus Photo Shoot