Going to Leave America If Your Candidate Doesn’t Win?
Lots of people say they'll leave the country if the upcoming elections don't go a certain way. Which we all know is complete BS because, unfortunately, none of them really will.
I hate to break this to all you potential defectors but, 1) we all know you're not really going to do it and 2) your threat isn't going to make any of the candidates drop out of the race or change their platforms in ANY way. Sorry but, yeah, you're just being annoying.
On the off chance that one or two of you actually do leave though, here are a few countries that will happily accept you as one of their own.
- New Zealand. They built a website that makes moving there super simple.
- Ireland. Too easy. Either get a job, marry an Irish citizen, have a baby on Irish soil, become a student or have even one great grandparent who was Irish.
- Canada. Our neighbor to the north has a very easy immigration policy. They like us!
- Svalbard. Never heard of it and I have no idea where it is but, they don't require anything to move there. (Your polar bear fighting skills better be good though.)
- Sweden. You can go Swede online, it's that easy.
There you go. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!