Early Voting Is Almost Over
If you wish to vote early in the upcoming election, you better hurry. The time to cast your vote before the November 3rd election is almost up.
Early voting for the 2020 election ends Friday, October 30th, 2020 leaving you only 3 days to cast your ballot early. For those who plan to vote early, the first question is often "Am I registered?" You can find the answer to that question here.
The next question involving early voting is usually, "Where do I vote"? There are early voting sites all over El Paso and you can use whichever one is most convenient for you. See the complete list of locations here.
The next question for most new voters, or voters unfamiliar with early voting, is usually "What do I need"? Find those answers here.
- be a citizen of the United States
- be a resident of the county in which the application for registration is made
- be at least 17 years and 10 months old (you must be 18 to vote)
- not be finally convicted of a felony, or if a convicted felon, you must have fully discharged your punishment, including any incarceration, parole, supervision, period of probation or be pardoned
- have not been declared mentally incompetent by final judgment of a court of law
For more info, click here. Remember, this information is for those who wish to vote early. Those who cannot or do not wish to vote early may still vote on election day, November 3rd, 2020. For more about that, click here.