Dubba G’s Top 5 Reasons To Come To Street Fest This Weekend
There are plenty of reasons to catch Street Fest this year.
The El Paso Downtown Street Festival is this weekend and there are a ton of reasons you should check it out. Here's my personal top 5:
- The Price - Everything's included in one, super low price. The bands, the car show, vendors, exhibits ... all for just $15. At the gate though, the price goes up so get yours this week at Tinman, Cool Joe Cuts or online.
- The weather - It will be excellent this weekend. Plus, it's much cooler this time of year than Summer. Now your beer won't warm up so fast!
- New layout - Instead of running up and down Santa Fe Street, the area covers the Convention Center (front and back), the Abraham Chavez Theater, and onto San Antonio Street, Chihuahua and Leon Street(s).
- Food and drink - Lots, from a wide variety of vendors.
- The Bands - Mark Farner's American Band, Jefferson Starship and Dennis DeYoung play Friday. Saturday, Jonathan Davis of Korn, September Mourning, Dead Girls Academy and Shim, (doing solo material and his Sick Puppies stuff), perform. Plus, lots of great local bands playing both days.
It's this weekend guys, click here for more info.