After Thanksgiving, Trolley Work Resumes Downtown
Father Rahm Avenue reopens today but, other closures and lane restrictions will kick in as work on the El Paso Streetcar Project continues.
According to El Paso Herald Post online:
Beginning on Monday, December 5, 2016, Franklin Avenue will be closed to all traffic between Mesa Street and Kansas Street. Stanton Street will be closed between Main Drive and Missouri Avenue. Lane restrictions will remain in place on Kansas Street at Franklin Avenue.
Wait! There's more!
- Oregon Street between Rio Grande Avenue and Schuster Avenue (open to northbound traffic only)
- Arizona Avenue between Mesa Street and Oregon Street
- Rio Grande Avenue between Oregon Street and El Paso Street
- Crosby Avenue, Cliff Drive, River Avenue, and California Avenue immediately west of Oregon Street.
- Stanton Street between Arizona Avenue and California Avenue
- Arizona Avenue between Kansas Street and Oregon Street
- Santa Fe Street between Overland Avenue and Franklin Avenue
- San Antonio Avenue at Santa Fe Street
- Main Drive at Santa Fe Street
- Sheldon Court at Santa Fe Street
- Yandell Drive at Oregon Street
- Schuster Avenue at Oregon Street
- Oregon Street between Yandell Drive and Nevada Avenue
- Santa Fe Street between Montestruc Court and Paisano Drive
- Stanton Street between Franklin Avenue and Wyoming Avenue