2nd Option: The Mosho’s Game Of Thrones Death Pool For Season 8
The last season of Game of Thrones is almost here and we, as always, want to turn to watching it into a competition. So here's our Game of Thrones Death Draft. The last season of Game of Thrones will premiere on HBO on April 14th and many fans are excited to finally see who will be taking over the Iron Throne. The morning show is excited as well, but we are all extremely competitive so we want to see who thinks they know how the show will end. Will Daenarys be on the iron throne? Will Cersei? Are they both pregnant? None? Will Arya just start killing everyone with different faces? Are Arya and Sansa going to welcome Daenarys into the Stark fam with open arms? Will Jon be grossed out when he finds out he's banging his mom? So many questions still need to be answered! But anyways, here is how our Death Draft is going to work.
- Predict if each character will be alive or dead by the end of the season. If you guess correctly, you get a point, if you are incorrect you get no point.
- You have the OPTION to decide if the character will come back as a White Walker. If you guess correctly you get another point. Guess wrong and you lose a point. The White Walker column is not mandatory, just an opportunity to get bonus points!
- Answer the bonus questions at the bottom. Answer correctly, and get a bonus 2 points per question. Answer incorrectly and receive no points but no deduction of points either.
- The person with the most points at the end of the show wins.
- NOTE: If the character doesn't make an appearance in the final season, no points will be deducted or given for that character.
- Who will win the Iron Throne?
- Who will win the Cleganebowl?\
- Who is Azor Ahai, the prince (or princess) who was promised?
- Who will kill the Night King?