BUD LIGHT FOOTBALL PACHANGA PARTY CONTEST – OFFICIAL RULES
BUD LIGHT FOOTBALL PACHANGA PARTY CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “Bud Light Football Pachanga Party Contest” (“Contest”) is open to residents of Texas who reside in the Corpus Christi, El Paso, Harlingen, Laredo and McAllen Metropolitan Coverage Areas Metropolitan Coverage Areas (“MCA”) who are 21 years of age or older. For a list of eligible zip codes, please see Appendix A. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families are ineligible. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) at http://footballpachanga.absweeps.net. This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
2. Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 14, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on January 14, 2018 (“Contest Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
3. To enter, post a photo on Facebook of you and your friends celebrating with Bud Light, include the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and one (1) of the following hashtags (#Laley1005, #KFRQ, #KTEX, #KGBTLaJefa, #KSAB, #K99, #TheQ, or #LaTriColorFM) and tag @BudLight (an “Entry). You must be a registered user of Facebook and follow Bud Light at https://www.facebook.com/BudLight/ in order to participate via Facebook. Facebook registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.facebook.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
Entries will be judged. See Rule #5 for Judging Criteria. All Entries must be received and recorded during the Contest Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of Entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person. See Rule #4 for additional Entry Guidelines. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Rule #4) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
If the Entry contains additional people other than only the entrant, please note that the one (1) person submitting the Entry under their email address will be considered the entrant and only the entrant is eligible to win a prize. No other person in the picture is eligible to receive a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are liable for any disputes arising from or related to the Contest in this regard.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents.
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES & PROHIBITED CONTENT: Entries must meet the following requirements:
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the World in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose.
- Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fails to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location: http://www.beerinstitute.org/assets/uploads/BI-AdCode-5-2011.pdf; (f) contain or reference trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than Busch), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (g) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; (h) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (i) refer to or depict any names, logos or readily recognizable features of a retailer of alcohol beverages (such as a grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, bar, or any other retail location that sells alcohol beverages); or (j) depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
- Each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; and (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Any entrant whose Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a winner.
- Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or on the Website, or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible.
- Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible.
- Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor from any claims to the contrary.
All Entries are subject to Sponsor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of Infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on the Website, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries posted to the Website are not edited by Sponsor and are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
6. CONTEST JUDGING: Entries will be judged on or about January 15, 2018 by an independent panel of judges (“Panel”) selected by Sponsor and based on the following judging criteria (“Judging Criteria”). The Judging Criteria includes: (a) Creativity; (b) Personality; and, (c) Originality. One (1) winner will be selected from each “Group” of entries as defined below for a total of eight (8) winners.
Group 1: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #Laley1005.
Group 2: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #KFRQ.
Group 3: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #KTEX.
Group 4: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #KGBTLaJefa.
Group 5: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #KSAB.
Group 6: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #K99.
Group 7: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #TheQ.
Group 8: All eligible entries received from Entrants who entered by using the hashtags #BLPachangaContest and #LaTriColorFM.
The entries receiving the highest cumulative score awarded by the Panel will be deemed the winners. See Rule #7 for Prize details. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged by a new Panel based on the Judging Criteria stated above until the tie is broken. The decisions of the Panel are final in all aspects of the Contest.
7. PRIZE DETAILS:
Prize (8, 1 per Group as defined in Rule #6): Each winner will receive one (1) 65” TV, one (1) BBQ grill, Bud Light merchandise (contents to be determined by Sponsor at a later date) and a catered pachanga party for winner and up to fifty (50) guests at winner’s home or other location designated by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, that is within a reasonable distance of winner’s residence (20 miles). The party shall take place on February 4, 2018. The specific time and location of the party shall be at the sole discretion of Sponsor and to be determined at a later date. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,075.00. If the winner’s location is not suitable for the party, a mutually agreeable location will then be determined. If (i) the winner cannot host the party on the date and time selected by Sponsor, or (ii) if an appropriate location for the party cannot be determined, or (iii) the winner is unwilling, for any reason, to receive the prize as described herein and in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Any and all elements of the party will be selected and furnished by (and in the sole discretion of) Sponsor. All expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and his or her guests. In the event the winner or any of his or her guests engage, during the feast, in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the party early with no further compensation. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Total ARV of all prizes: $16,600.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If Sponsor so elects, potential winners and their guests may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and his/her guests will not bring the Sponsor nor Daytona International Speedway, LLC into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential winner and his/her guests agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). The potential winners will be notified by phone, text message or email and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least 21 years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Contest. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is 21 years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winners’ guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end of the Contest Period and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within three (3) days of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Contest or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Should any portion of Contest be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest, and determine the winners from valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries from multiple users having the same email, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Contest or in any Contest-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, biographical information and/or likeness, Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. You grant to Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to exploit your Entry in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose, including, without limitation, your Entry and any person’s property (physical, personal, and indicia) contained therein. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the Entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your Entry being associated with a particular Sponsor or Sponsors. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to, such use, distribution, reproduction or display of your Entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any so-called “Moral Right,” “Droit Moral” or similar right or interest.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Football Pachanga Party Contest Winners List Request, 16630 Old Chesterfield Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017, for receipt by March 15, 2018.
© 2017 A-B, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Appendix A – List of Eligible Zip Codes