TopGolf El Paso Reopens This Monday, Here’s What You Need To Know
Good news for people looking for more businesses to be opening up at this time. TopGolf El Paso has just announced they will be reopening their doors next week. If you've been missing lounging around on comfy couches while eating delicious food and having great drinks we have great news for you! Oh, and did we forget to mention there's golf too?! The TopGolf location in El Paso shut their doors back in March when the COVID-19 pandemic hit the Sun City. We've heard no word from the company on when they planned to reopen their doors and many were worried they have been shut forever but now thankfully, the company has announced their plans to reopen and it's happening soon!
According to the TopGolf Facebook page, the El Paso location will be reopening this Monday, June 29th in the morning. The company has assured their visitors that they will be following all state and local guidelines, as well as enforcing their own additional security and sanitation measures. The company states that these efforts are to ensure the safety of their workers and guests while visiting their venues.Some of the additional health and safety measures the company has been enforcing includes:
- Responsible Social Distancing- Six-feet social distancing markers will be displayed throughout the venue and bays will be limited to 6 people.
- Safely-Spaced Hitting Bays- Bay dividers are being used and 11-feet will distanced between bays being used
- Highest Standard of Cleanliness- the entire venue is cleaned and sanitized throughout the day and all bays will be cleaned and disinfected between groups
- Associate Health and Safety- Every associate is will have a health check before being allowed to work their shift and will following proper CDC guidelines
- Facemask Requirements- guests will be required to wear facemasks upon entry until they get to their table or bay, or when walking throughout the venue. Masks may be removed when you're eating, drinking, or hitting balls.