Things You Probably Don’t Clean, But You Should
Admit it, there are certain things in your life that you know you should be cleaning, but you don't. I know I have a few. So here is a list of things you should be cleaning, that you probably don't thanks to Buzzfeed.
- Hairbrushes - When you're done pulling the hair out, you should soak them in water with shampoo in it.
- Toothbrush - Apparently this is a thing you need to clean. And you can do it by soaking it in vinegar.
- Your toothbrush holder - It holds your toothbrush, and chances are there's toothpaste all over it. Give it a good wipe down.
- Vacuum filters - I am guilty of this. Not cleaning the filter can cause problems for your vacuum.
- Shower curtain and mat - Okay, I get cleaning the mat. That's easy. Just put it in the wash. But does it show how lazy I am that I'd rather just buy a new shower curtain than clean the one I have?
- Pop-up sink stoppers - Oh do I know about this one. Being someone who shaves his head, I actually clean this more often than most.
- House plants - Yup, you read that right. The dust they collect and the bugs they attract can become a problem.
- Credit cards - Having a problem swiping? Use an eraser to clean the magnetic strip.