The After Buzz — January 18, 2017
Well, this After Buzz was going to be a shorter one, but it just kinda kept going because there were so many topics to cover. Here are just a few:
- People were asking in the chat if I'd shave my beard or legs if the Patriots lose. The answer is no. But I then showed everyone why wearing socks taller than ankle socks rubs the hair off my legs.
- I show everyone the strangest blow up advertisement I've ever seen. Seriously, it had nipples.
- I talk about how trying to do the Trump voice for any of our bits destroys my nasal canal and throat.
- I'm not wearing my typical sweatshirt. I'm wearing a Boba Fett sweatshirt and t-shirt, which prompted Buzz to call me a "double dork" this morning.
- I briefly talk about the show Taboo and then show everyone what Buzz was doing while I watched the show at his house.
- I also give everyone an update on my New Year's Resolutions.
- And so much more, so, enjoy...