• THIS SUNDAY…starting at 1pm!
• Vinton bridge over the Rio Grande….south to the Farm Road 259 bridge.
• Kayak’s, Canoes and home-made Rafts welcome.
• 2 categories for Home-made rafts:
1 – 4 person….and 5 -10 person.
* YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ENTER IS SUNDAY, 9am – 11am! PRINT the Registration
From "The Daily" today: part of that vast "treasure trove" of intel material and stuff that Navy SEAL Team 6 took away from Osama bin Laden's compound after they popped a cap in his ass was his extensive selection of PORN!
A great story from our partners at the El Paso Times on Mesita 4th and 5th grade teacher Robert Banta, who made a vow to his students a decade ago. In the aftermath of 9-11, Banta's students at the time were disturbed by the images of the Twin Towers collapse -- so he promised them that, in remembrance of those who died, he would not cut his hair until 9-11 mastermind Osama bin Laden was caught.