Scheduled Construction And Road Closures For El Paso This Week
2019 may have just started but that hasn't stopped the continuous construction and road work happening. Find out what closures are coming. Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the west side of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
March 11-14 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Dedicated right turn laneat the signalized intersection of the Sunland Park eastbound exit ramp and Sunland Park Drive will be CLOSED
I-10 West at North Mesa
March17 at 3 a.m. to March 18 at 6 a.m.
- I-10 westbound CLOSED at North Mesa Street exit ramp
I-10 Connect Project Closures
Monday, March 11 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- I-110 Eastbound CLOSED leading away from the Bridge of the Americas.
- Ramp connecting US 62 (Paisano Drive) to eastbound I-110 will be CLOSED
Tuesday, March 12 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Southbound US 54 CLOSED to all traffic at US 62 (Paisano Drive).
Wednesday, March 13 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Ramp connecting southbound US 54 to US 62 (Paisano Drive) will be CLOSED to all traffic
- The U-turn connecting Gateway South Boulevard to Gateway North Boulevard at Paisano Drive CLOSED until further notice.
Thursday, March 14 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- US 62 (Paisano Drive) down to one lane each direction between Gateway North and South
- Both U-turns at the US 54/US 62 (Paisano Drive) interchange CLOSED
I-10 West at North Mesa
March 17, at 3 a.m. to Monday, March 18, at 6 a.m.
- I-10 West CLOSED at North Mesa exit ramp, drivers follow North Desert Boulevard and re-enter freeway at Redd Road
- I-10 West North Mesa entrance ramp CLOSED until further notice
US 85 Connector
Tuesday, March 19 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- US 85 direct connector ramp westbound to Sunland Park CLOSED
I-10 East at Executive Center
March 21 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Left lane on I-10 East CLOSED from Executive Center Boulevard to Schuster Avenue
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on their website.