Scheduled Construction And Road Closures For El Paso This Week
2019 may have just started but that hasn't stopped the continuous construction and road work happening. Find out what closures are coming. Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the west side of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
I-10 East at Sunland (Sun. Feb. 24 at 3 a.m.to Mon. Feb. 25 at 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East CLOSED between Sunland entrance and Sunland exit
- I-10 East North Mesa entrance CLOSED
U.S. 85 (Fri. Feb. 22 to Mon. Feb. 25 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Spur 1966 to San Francisco COMPLETELY CLOSED
U.S. 85 (Mon. Feb. 25 to Wed. Feb. 28 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. NIGHTLY)
- Spur 1966 to San Francisco NIGHTLY
Joe Battle/ Loop 375 (Tues. Feb. 26 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- Loop 375 south Edgemere Boulevard entrance ramp CLOSED
- Loop 375 south right lane closure between Edgemere Boulevard entrance ramp and Edgemere Boulevard
Joe Battle/ Loop 375 (Friday, Feb. 22 TFN)
- Loop 375 southbound Edgemere Boulevard exit ramp - traffic to detour at Montana Avenue exit
- Loop 375 southbound Pellicano Drive exit ramp – traffic to detour Vista Del Sol Avenue exit ramp
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on their website.