Scheduled Construction And Road Closures For El Paso This Week
2019 may have just started but that hasn't stopped the continuous construction and road work happening. Find out what closures are coming. Doesn’t matter when you’re travelling through the west side of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
I-10 and Sunland Park
Tuesday, January 27th 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. NIGHTLY
- RESLER EXIT CLOSES FOR THREE MONTHS
- I-10 Westbound COMPLETELY CLOSED between Sunland Park Drive and North Mesa overpass
- I-10 Westbound Sunland Park entrance ramp CLOSED
- I-10 Eastbound Sunland Park exit CLOSED
- Sunland Park Drive westbound CLOSED between Mall intersection and Machuca
- I-10 East Resler flyover entrance ramp CLOSED
Monday, January 28th 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-10 East North Mesa exit open but motorists can only turn right
- North Mesa Street Eastbound CLOSED between Osborne and Remcon Drive
- North Mesa Street Westbound CLOSED between Bartlett and South Desert Blvd
- I-10 Westbound North Mesa exit CLOSED
- I-10 Eastbound Hunter/Viscount exit CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on their website.