Places In El Paso Where You Can Find & Enjoy Boba Tea
I remember years ago the Sunland Park Mall having a place that served boba tea called Teaze. It was the first time I ever tried tea with the bubbles & I'll be honest...I didn't think I'd like it but I ended up really enjoying it.
In recent years, more places have been serving boba tea in El Paso, including one place opening up this week. So if you're the mood for boba tea, here's where you can go around town for your boba fix.
- Pho Tre Bien has four locations across town that you can find on their website.
- The Taiwanese shop Habitat Boba Tea is located at 6101 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, YX 79925
- Teapioca Lounge has two locations in El Paso: One in Montecillo - 140 Montecillo Blvd, El Paso, TX 79912 & another on 2601 Zaragoza Rd El Paso, TX 79938
- Boba Tea Company is located inside the Cielo Vista Mall on the lower level. There's also a Las Cruces location, 700 S Telshor Blvd #1448, Las Cruces, NM 88011
- Tokyo Tea And More can be found on the Northeast, 6100 Dyer St Ste A, El Paso, TX 79904
- Hana Banana sells plenty of crepes, waffles & boba tea & there are 3 Locations in El Paso: 12230 Montana Ave El Paso, TX 79938, one at the Fountains of Farah 8889 Gateway Blvd W #2912, El Paso, TX 79925, and one off of Yarbrough at 10501 Gateway Blvd W #670, El Paso, TX 79925.
- Ice & Pan on 2301 N Zaragoza Rd #205, El Paso, TX 79938
- Donuts & Boba used to just have one location: 9601 McCombs St, El Paso, TX 79924, but recently they opened up a 2nd one called Donuts N Boba 2, 2931 George Dieter Dr, El Paso, TX 79936
- Kinley's House Coffee & Tea close to the UTEP campus, 2231 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79902
- Boba Mi Amor is a new place that's having their grand opening on Halloween day in Colony Cover on Mesa, 7226 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79912