New Mexico’s Sweet Chocolate & Coffee Fest Is Back In April
The Southwest Chocolate & Coffee Fest returns this year to tempt us with its sweet delights and aromatic caffeine.
Did someone say coffee and chocolate? If you are as obsessed with the dynamic duo as we are, then start making plans to attend the world's largest annual Southwest Chocolate & Coffee Fest in Albuquerque, NM.
Since 2009, the decadent block party has been bringing folks together over their love of chocolate and coffee, and this year it's back taking over the grounds of the EXPO NM, Home of the New Mexico State Fair.
Come April, the largest festival dedicated to chocolate, coffee, and gourmet foods will gather over 100 of New Mexico's best vendors, chocolatiers, coffee roasters, bakers, candy makers, food trucks, including the finest breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
Walk on up to coffee trucks serving up coffee cocktails and chocolate wines while enjoying one of the many delectable treats such as cupcakes, donuts, world-class chocolates and candies, cakes, and much more.
Apart from all the caffeine and candied concoctions, attendees will also get to enjoy seminars, classes, demonstrations, culinary classes, competitions, plus:
- Latte Art Throwdown
- Wine & Food Pairing
- Painting Classes
- Guittard Chocolate Baking Challenge
- A Chocolate & Coffee Run
- Bend & Brew Sunday Morning Yoga
- Live Entertainment
- Adults $15
- Kids, $2 (100% of kids tickets sales to benefit the Rio Grande Down Syndrome Network.)
- Admission ticket is all-inclusive and includes samples
- To purchase tickets, click HERE
Indulge and discover the best coffee and chocolate in the Southwest and make plans for a weekend getaway to Albuquerque, NM, for the most sinfully sweet event of the year.
- The Southwest Chocolate & Coffee Fest
- Expo NM State Fairgrounds (300 San Pedro Dr. NE Albuquerque NM 87108)
- Saturday, April 2 & Sunday, April 3, 2022
- 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- For more information and to view all vendors, visit: chocolateandcoffeefest.com