Learn About The El Paso Public Safety Bond Before You Vote On It
A series of public meetings have been scheduled to explain what's up with the proposed "Public Safety Bond" set to be on the ballot November 5th.
According to the El Paso Herald-Post, the bond will:
... use voter approved bonds to pay for public improvements for the Police and Fire Departments, including vehicles and equipment.”
Politicians have a history of hiding things in these bonds and/or doing something completely different with them once they pass so, PLEASE ... attend at least one of these meetings. Learn this thing inside and out before you cast your vote!
The meetings, as posted by the El Paso Herald-Post, are:
- 5:30pm Tuesday, Sept. 24 - Westside Regional Command, 4801 Osborne
- 6pm, Tuesday, Sept. 2 - Northeast Regional Command, 9600 Dyer
- 11am, Tuesday, Oct. 8 - Mission Valley Regional Command, 9011 Escobar
- 6pm, Tuesday, Oct. 8 - Pebble Hills Regional Command, 10780 Pebble Hills
- 11am, Thursday, Oct. 17 El Paso Police Department Headquarters, 911 Raynor
- 6pm, Thursday, Oct. 17 El Paso Police Department Headquarters, 911 Raynor