KLAQ BBQ Do’s And Dont’s
The KLAQ BBQ is back and it's happening this weekend!
We're bringing back the KLAQ BBQ and its original spirit with bbq competitions for amateurs and professionals alike along with live music, all the Wet 'n Wild Waterworld attractions, live art exhibits and loads of fun.
There will also be prizes to win, volleyball tournaments and more. What better way to kick off Summer ... and deal with 100 degree heat ... then to relax in the Southwest's largest waterpark?
There are a few rules though:
- your own food, drinks, coolers, etc. If you don't want to grill or pack lunches, there will be food available inside the park.
- your favorite beer or wine. (Nothing else though, and no beer or wine with an alcohol content of 8% or more.)
- your own grill. Propane only though. If you prefer to cook with charcoal, you'll have to rent one of the park's grills. (Charcoal is available at the park.)
- suntan lotion, towels, proper swimwear, etc...
- portable chairs, canopies, tents, etc...
- Charcoal grills. (Propane only.)
- ANY kind of glassware. (Condiments, drinks, food, drink containers...nada!)
For more info and other FAQ's, click here. See 'ya there!!